iOS - Bug Dragon ramp gate stays open

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I just had a problem where the dragon ramp gate stayed open to the damsel tower, multiple shots up the ramp went into the tower and back out of the bottom without advancing to the next damsel. The strangest thing is that starting a new game didn't fix it either. The only way to close the gate was to completely close the app in the multitask bar ( ipad 3 ) and relaunch the game. I see another player has posted the same problem on the facebook page.

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Just curious? Did you happen to quit a game before, possibly while that gate was opened?

I don't think so mike. This has only happened to me once and was a couple of days ago now so I can't remember but I don't think I quit. Is this a problem you've seen before? Like I said above someone else posted the problem on facebook.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I haven't seen it yet, however yesterday I found an issue that if you quit a game while a diverter was opened (not "default" state), it stayed open in the next game. Was wondering if maybe that's what you saw.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I haven't seen it yet, however yesterday I found an issue that if you quit a game while a diverter was opened (not "default" state), it stayed open in the next game. Was wondering if maybe that's what you saw.

Yep, confirmed this behavior today on the Transformer TF300T Android tablet. Also discovered this issue on my SGS2 a while back, and documented it (duplicated the issue, sorry) in this thread: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...n-dot-matrix)-for-a-right-ramp-diverter-fault

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts