It's August (Designated Complaint Area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
Thank god for this forum,
I'd never know what month it is without it.

I am not shocked, surprised at all that this thread exists. Heck when I was coming to work (midnight), I was thinking, "I wonder if someone made a thread like this." :rolleyes:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
When I read a post like this one, I always look at their total number of posts. It very often is a small number.
I'm not surprised though. People are excited about the PC version and just can't wait to get their hands on it.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Sometimes I wonder if my avatar makes people read all my posts in an angry tone :D

This time it wasn't meant to be.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
So now we wait on Steam. You would think that they would have a checklist of what needs to be done and how each step needs to be accomplished, who does that task and everything to go along with it. The Steam part should have been worked out a long time ago. You don't wait until you get to the step and then say, how do we do it?
Frustrating.
Oh forgot, can we ***** in this post? Or was that only for the beta area?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Aaaah so THIS! is the complaint room I finally found it! First off Id like to say it should have been easier to find and if its NEW then why the hell did it take so long to make one!? :p

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
*Checks back at PC thread to see the 'It's August (Designated Complaint Area)', and is a bit surprised...*

And onto to the subject of silly British people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.