New to Zaccaria - comments/questions...

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
So thanks to this forum I gave Zaccaria Pinball a try and was very impressed. One gold membership later and I'm ready to explore these fantastic old school tables. Gotta say, as someone who owns many of the PA tables as well as a bunch of zen stuff, I think Zaccaria is the best recreation of pinball I've ever tried. It somehow manages to capture that "chunky/clunky" quality that a real table has.

I'm also really blown away by the visuals. The tables have a very solid quality and a real sense of depth and dimension and the lighting, dirt and arcade sound effects just sucks me right in.

Just have a couple questions...

How does nudging work? It's my understanding you shake the device to nudge? If so is there a way to up the sensitivity because I can't seem to get it to work at all. Is there any plans to implement swipe nudging because I find that works well in TPA?

Also, how do the Game Center leader boards work in light of the fact that the physics are adjustable? Do they only register scores set in simulation mode or something? Just curious...

Anyway, really enjoying the game and look forward to future updates. :)

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
It's swipe nudging and it works pretty well once you get used to it.
Cradle the ball and experiment a little.

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
How does the game timer work?

EDIT: Understand now, it's only a short bonus at the end of a game! Never seen that on other real life pins before, nice touch.

Last edited:

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
How does the game timer work?

EDIT: Understand now, it's only a short bonus at the end of a game! Never seen that on other real life pins before, nice touch.
the real world Zaccaria tables had it. In the real world Time Machine had a real exciting feature during the bonus time. If you could get the bumpers DOWN during the game time bonus the clock would stop and you played until ball drained or you hit the bumpers back up. Both events restarted the count down clock when the clock hit zero the voice would say " THE END". Sadly this feature was unable to be reproduced on this virtual version and my interest in playing it anymore has likewise depreciated. However i enjoy the other tables especially Locomotion in night mode. Like the others too.

night

May 18, 2012
Sadly this feature was unable to be reproduced on this virtual version and my interest in playing it anymore has likewise depreciated.

Did Zsolt say that? Perhaps it will be fixed in the upcoming update? Farfalla has also an 'end' voice. At the moment all Zaccaria tables end too abrupt, but I have no doubt that these things will be taking care of in future updates.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.