Other platforms

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
Hello, I was wondering when you feel that you can and want to expand this game to other platforms such as Android, PC, or even the consoles?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
People asked this before. They said they would like to in the future, but for now are concentrating on iOS.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
i dont have and will not have mac/ipad/iphone. but this game looks great - will be happy to see it on PC/steam - i definetly will wait for it. Excellent job, ASK team!! =)

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Steam is the most logical place for Zaccaria's wonderful and beautiful tables. Bring it to PC on Steam please. I am already enjoying it on my Ipad and Ipod, but to see these tables on PC would be an absolute treat.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
i think that Zaccaria Pinball looks atleast as best as TPA - ASK, give as some hope for pc steam release pls, officially)))

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
I would back a KickStarter for it to come to Steam. Let the Android users get it too...so we can all back a KickStarter. If a KickStarter is even necessary. I do not know ASK's financial situation or how much bringing it to the other most begged for ports would cost? I think they would get all the backing they would need though.

@vpalmer....I totally agree with that statement. Their tables are easily as pretty as TPA's tables. They are plenty difficult too. Much less forgiving than some of TPA tables. Which is a good thing at times if you want a shorter game and only have a few minutes. Please bring the Dinosaur table from Pinball Dreams on Steam to IOS and other decives. It's the best table on Steam and I was pretty bumbed out when I saw it wasn't part of your package on the IOS version.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
+1 for an Android port.

But I respect if Zsolt is concentrating on one platform - as it can quickly go downhill fast when resources are stretched too far.

Farsight support too many platforms IMO - but it's always your own platform you want supported.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
i'm still waiting for pinball arcade to be released on commodore 64... the greatest system on earth!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.