The Favourites Game

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Step one. Someone posts a favorite category. (What's your favorite illustrator? )
Step two. Someone else replies. (Bill Watterson or Sergio Aragones.) Feel free to add cool reasons why.
Step three. Those that answer get to ask at step one. First answer dictates the question.

What is your favorite... umm...movie? (I'm bein nice here ;))

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Me first!

Favorite... umm...movie = The Matrix.
It was way ahead of its time and is one possible answer to the real philosophical question "Is our reality a simulation?"

Okay now... (Being as how Squid started this and all...) What's your favorite booze?

Last edited:

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Favorite ice cream flavor:Coffee!!!

Unless you live in New England,you might be scratching your head...but that is my answer.

So...listening to my iPod...

Who is your favorite progressive rock band?

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
The kiwi. Yet another reason why NZ is my heaven on earth.

What is your favorite country?

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Favorite country that is not my own would be Australia - it's beautiful, the people are great, and I dig the accent.

What's your favorite breakfast cereal?

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
I should probably choose an "adult" cereal inasmuch as I am putatively one (an adult, not a cereal), but my favorite cereal is Cap'n Crunch - the risk (shredding the roof of one's mouth) is well worth the reward (crunchy goodness).

Got another easy one, as long as you're not Sir Galahad of Camelot...
What... is your favorite color?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Hmmm, that's a tuffy. Uncharted 2 has the best opening 20 minutes of any game I've ever played, and I love the whole series. God of War is so extremely satisfying in all its versions. Then I look at my game collection and notice I own every Guitar Hero and Rock Band released, including DJ Hero. There was also a time you couldn't get me to stop playing any Grand Theft Auto game.

So my answer is, one of those!

What are your 3 favorite movie quotes?

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Three favorite movie quotes:

Game Over,man! Game Over! (Aliens)

What we do in life,echoes in eternity... (Gladiator)

I want my two dollars!!! (Better Off Dead)

My question (staying with films since I'm watching Thunderball)

What is your favorite James Bond film?

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Favorite Bond film is Diamond Are Forever. I don't think it is the best, but I enjoy it the most. Lots of strange things going on in it.

What is your favorite condiment (& favorite thing to put it on)?

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Tabasco. I put it on a lot of stuff but I like to have it on my grits in the morning. I have bronchial asthma and Tabasco or any hot pepper derived spice or food is a natural treatment. I cut my inhaler use in half when I discovered hot sauce!

what's your favorite physical activity?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
:D ummm its the undefeated champion of our world...SEX! I think BILLIONS would agree! although moving a new pin into it's resting spot is a close 2nd :p

Who is your Daddy and what does he do? :p OK Arnold wait your turn, I'm Da Pahdee Boopuh!

If you could go back in time and do it OVER would you?

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Sure, but he has five more people to pick up along the way: Gorbachov, Marylin Monroe, Pin*Bot, Santa, and Dracula. Seriously, how did five well known people gather up in a suburban neighborhood? ;)

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
14! Only took 14 posts for derailment.

Squid. Start it up again. Give us a category!

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
...let me step in, if I may: favorite Multiball of all time? Terror from the create!
In both real live and TPA the target is so easy to hit and the sound effect is great and very satisfying to hear :)

Talking of multiballs... What multiball do you fear/hate most?

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Ok, I'll try to rerail the derail...

Who's your favorite singer song writer from the '70s?

Members online

Members online