T2 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

netizen

What's the size of the apk supposed to be?

I think the file is corrupt.

Getting an error parsing the package.

I get the parse error on my Tablet and an APK is corrupt error in Blue Stacks.

Last edited:

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
The apk is just under 240 kilobytes, and isn't a valid package file. We'll just have to wait for a new apk to be uploaded.

:-(

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
LOL Skynet nooooo. Ok seriously though, I had to drive home since our upload was not even registering in a speed check....please try again and just let me know it works. I am leaving tonight so won't be able to make any fixes but want to make sure you guys have something

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
LOL Skynet nooooo. Ok seriously though, I had to drive home since our upload was not even registering in a speed check....please try again and just let me know it works. I am leaving tonight so won't be able to make any fixes but want to make sure you guys have something

Nope, still 240 KB, corrupted, no good.

I tried the download on my N7 using both Chrome and Firefox. Both yield a 240kb file.

Ah, the purge fixed it. 48.72 mb. Installed, playing T2, gonna buy the table. Thanks!!!

Ah, the attract mode music is properly muted when in the pro menu! You can actually hear the sound & music test now. Thank you!!!!!

Last edited:
N

netizen

92 KB Invalid APK in Bluestacks, unable to Parse on Nexus 10.

And I cleared my cache and everything ... :confused:

Even putting the link in a download manager resolves the apk as a 92KB file. IR SO Confused.

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Still yucky

J4Kbq.gif

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
lol i did ;) im finishing up packing here at home while monitoring hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online