I could use some help folks!

BlindSpider11

Jun 26, 2012
I would really appreciate it if you could give me a vote in this contest I have an entry in. It is a contest for another great game, and the game is; Hungry Shark: Evolution. So far I only have 7 votes for my entry in this contest. The top posistion only has 21 votes. If you would give me a vote I would really appreciate it. Yes you have to like the page to vote, but after you cast your vote you can simply un-like it if you choose, and the vote will still count. Thanks.

My entry is titled "Remora" and has a picture of a shark with fish attached to it's underside as the thumbnail. Just check the white box and your done!

https://www.facebook.com/HungrySharkEvolution/app_512049968865852 [facebook.com]

Thank you for your consideration!

BlindSpider11

Jun 26, 2012
But this thread has 116 views. You should have 116 votes man! :D

I wish man! I am currently sitting at 23 votes and the leader currently has 30. I realize that many people simply do not have Facebook accounts or simply do not want to take the 35 seconds to vote.

If I had 116 votes I would probably freak out with enjoyment!

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
facebook is an essential networking tool that everyone trying to "make it" needs and cannot function without. plus its got pictures of cats with funny phrases written under them! also the government really doesn't have the time or resources to care what you do on it unless your really messed up... you can trust me, im an internet comedy personality

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
What's facebook?

I found what I believe is a..."Wicky" online...this should explain everything:

Cyanide-and-Happiness-Facebook-parody.png

BlindSpider11

Jun 26, 2012
Yea, alot of people do not use it. I love it. Simply because you hear alot of great news and companies tend to break it on FaceBook before anywhere else. FarSight routinely posts when new tables are released, Kickstarter informations, and tournament details.

So it can be a very usefull and informative site/application.

I now have 41 votes in the competition! I am in the lead, the prior leader is stil sitting at 32! Thanks a million to those that have voted for me! If you havent yet voted I still need as many votes as humanly possible! The greater the gap between me and second place, the better the ods of me winning!

Last edited:

BlindSpider11

Jun 26, 2012
This contest is EXTREMELY important to me! I need your help now more than ever before. Someone just submitted a new entry and is already at 32 votes in under FOUR days!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts