[Android] "Pinball 3D Free" Review

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=aldimeart.com

tl: dr

Don't bother.

Out of all the apps in the app store, this had one of the better-looking app tiles. So I thought I'd give it a go.

What a piece of tripe.

Flipper lag is terrible. Sound effects are basically drum kit sounds. Table is dark. Lighting is non-existant. More like a hobby project rather than something I would be proud of releasing on an app store.

Avoid this game.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
What a coincidence.

I avoided this game just two days ago. I think i will continue to.

I do wish this Zaccaria game would come out for droid though.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I was checking out some vids for that Zaccaria pinball that Night is always going on about. I have to say, it looks amazing. I would love to try it. Wish ASK Homework would bring it to the Droid Side

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I was checking out some vids for that Zaccaria pinball that Night is always going on about. I have to say, it looks amazing. I would love to try it. Wish ASK Homework would bring it to the Droid Side

I tried Zaccaria on my wife's iPhone.
It could just be the default settings (I know Night tweaks the physics/settings) or just being on a phone as opposed to a tablet, but I wasn't impressed, and have to say it's put me off wanting it for droid a little.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I tried Zaccaria on my wife's iPhone.
It could just be the default settings (I know Night tweaks the physics/settings) or just being on a phone as opposed to a tablet, but I wasn't impressed, and have to say it's put me off wanting it for droid a little.

Which iPhone is it?

And I second the Revenge of Rob-O-Bot, it is quite the game

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts