13.7 billion - a brag of gratitude

Nick Number

Aug 8, 2013
I've owned Pinball Arcade for the 360 for about four months and I've spent quite a few hours playing RBION. Of the four tables in the basic set, it definitely has the most going on.

I'd only met with modest success until I did some Googling and found posts in this forum, particularly Safest way to get to bottom flippers after starting a continent? and Just completed an 11.6 billion game!!! Those tactics - cycling through continents, stacking, 2X scoring on completed tours, trapping the ball, and post passes - helped me out immensely.

Last night I scored 13,727,198,130. This is currently the #1 all-time listed on the Xbox Live leaderboards. I'm sure someone somewhere has made a higher score, but it feels like an accomplishment.

The game took about four hours total. I concentrated on continents and deliberately avoided Frog Frenzies (by holding one ball and ditching others on Multiballs and Ripoffs) out of fear of glitching. By the end, the doubled tour score was over 600 million.

Other than for the purposes of shameless gloating I registered here to thank Advalle, Jeff Strong, shutyertrap, and Squid for posting some incredibly useful tips and tricks. I couldn't have done it without you guys.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Good Show, Old Man! You got me beat. (Not by much and not if I can do anything about it ;) )

Does this mean I'm off the hook for a strategy guide?

I like the difference in playstyles. I don't play in fear of a game ending bug, I play in spite of it. I go for everything.
On my 12.4bil game, I was at an 890mil continent bonus with at least 72 Ripley letters.

I've tried playing ultra-conservatively before, it's a bit too boring for me. I know I'll have to in order to hit #1 spot (23.8bil) on PS3.

Nick Number

Aug 8, 2013
23.8 billion you say? I guess that is a new milestone to shoot for.

Is that considered to be a legit score? I saw some posts here claiming that some ToM scores ended up on the RBION leaderboards at one point.

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
Great score! Im happy our posts helped. When I started playing Rbion I couldnt find any techniques and resolved to come up with a strategy, I am glad it has helped some people. I havent played Rbion for about 6 months. Im going to Vegas soon and hopefully will play it at the pinball museum and see how it measures.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts