Bug Camera not focusing on the plunger, after locking a ball

E Laser

Apr 2, 2012
Just had to throw away an 8+ billion score on Bride of Pinbot because I locked the first ball in her eye and the camera wouldn't focus on the plunger! This has happened to me randomly on every table (except Medieval Madness). But this time... Man... So many extra balls saved up, I was feeling it then... Explosive heart wrenching disappointment! Tried just tilting to see if that would work... Nope. I'm sorry if this is a known issue, but man!

Not sure if there's ever going to be a possibility to add a camera angle or something that can force focus on the plunger or not, but I hope something like that might be possible.

Playing on an iPad 1.

It won't stop me from playing, I just hate having to have this particular fear if I start doing well. Can't wait for the new tables!!!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I've had this happen too and it is annoying (although I've never had a score that high). I've noticed though that I can still usually launch the ball by sliding my finger down the left side of the screen like you normally would in the plunger view, or sometimes even a tap works too. Try that next time it happens.

E Laser

Apr 2, 2012
Yeah, I tried it all before trying the tilt. Before it happened I had launched the ball many, many times in the fashion you described. I just know it's going to be a while before I hit that kind of groove again, haha! It's hard to pick it up right after a 30 minute game though, man, I was positive I was going to destroy the 10 billion mark!

Also, anyone else notice the green slot on the big wheel says, "10 billion?"

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
@ E Laser: definitely the most annoying bug for me on BoP - happens nearly every game on Android ICS, SGSII! Even if you call the attendant this will only make the locked ball *also* go to the plunger lane, which then results in two balls rubbing against each other with irritating clicking noises! Mike from FarSight knows about this - they are working on a fix =) The 10 billion artwork bug is known and already fixed for the next update.

@ Jeff: the sliding on the side works for me in TotAN (where I generally do it to skip the skill shot cam at the beginning, which is *always* the last snake basket anyway (that a bug too??)) It does not work on BoP for me =(

E Laser

Apr 2, 2012
Haha, when I called the attendent they just laughed at me from afar saying, "The ball isn't stuck, take that!"

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts