First DLC timing?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Anyone want to take a guess as to when the first DLC will be released? Will we see it in March when the consoles and PC versions are initially released? Or will it be a month later?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Would be nice if FarSight would release the first set of tables when the game is released for the other platforms toward the end of next month (March 28?) since by that time iOS and android users will have already had the game for well over a month. Unfortunately, they probably won't release the first set of tables until late April. We'll see though.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
It's a shame if there won't be DLC in March. They could probably just launch with the additional tables for the consoles. Imagine the extra exposure that Medieval Madness alone would bing if it launched (since it was already announced as one of the first two DLC tables). It would be great to have them come out on leap day. You only have that once every 4 years. But I don't see any reason certain months can't, or won't have bonus downloads. Especially if they are saying over 50 tables in the first 2 years. They'll have to put extra releases in there somewhere.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I agree that it'd be great if they release the first DLC with the console launch, or shortly thereafter. Seems like they'd get more sales when the buzz level is at its highest.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
They'd be mad not to release iOS/Droid 2nd tranche of tables when first lot for consoles come out.
If the new tables all come out together then I see people buying for console only. Whereas if mobile first people will grab new tables to plat them then are more likely to repeat buy the following month-surely :)

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Well if they are showing the first slc at the Texas show maybe thy will release them right after. Which would give slc to mobile devices and consoles launch with 2 additional games. Plus medieval madness would have a huge impact on fence sitters and bring a great deal more attention to the app

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.