Keys Not Working?

SpiffyRob

May 5, 2012
Overjoyed I finally got a key, but I've now tried entering it on two different computers and after a long loading bar, it said the Steam server is unavailable.

Anyone else had more luck? The rest of Steam seems to be working just fine.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I've had luck and it's downloading right now, methinks everyone rushed and tried to activate and it created a temporary blip for that program.

Steam isn't just one huge hosting thing, there's hundreds of little servers hosting files and we could have temporary created a bottleneck on a smaller server.

SpiffyRob

May 5, 2012
Realized I had some keys from past Humble Bundles I never redeemed so I tired one of those. Same result. Will try again later.

Maaaaaaaaan.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
My key works. Now the wait as Steam tells me my download estimate is 3 hours. Stupid slow internet connection. AHHHHH!!

SpiffyRob

May 5, 2012
Finally got it to work!

Only played it on my Media Center PC thus far, very slimmed down specs, so needed to turn off post processing, but it plays great! Can't wait to dive into it on my gaming rig tomorrow.

jorandax

Aug 14, 2013
Anyone know how to go about claiming multiple keys? I should have several copies but the beta link only routes me to one Steam key code.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I've been missed off the mailing list too, the url posted above doesn't send me anything either which leads me to believe I've been missed off the list :(

jorandax

Aug 14, 2013
No need to claim multiple keys. One key gives you access on Steam.

Yes, the code I received works great! This is my first time playing these games and I'm having a fantastic time. But from the KS campaign I have more than one copy and I had intended on gifting those additional copies. The single code doesn't account for my multiple copies.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I'd say wait until the game is released and then we might see something different that deals with what you're talking about.

Right now the BETAs main focus is testing as many tables as possible (for free) and presumably when the BETA is finished they'll lock the tables and we can go about buying them. That is the point when we'll presumably see Steam codes for the kickstarter tables so we can unlock them instead of buying them.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts