Art Assets (Not on the Tables Themselves)

thetrout

Apr 10, 2012
I suppose this has probably been mentioned elsewhere for other versions, but I'll mention it here. It's not a bug, per se, but at 1920x1080 on my PC, some non-table artwork like the "room" background and the logos all look pretty low res and unprofessional. On the other hand, I was pleasantly surprised to find the artwork on the tables themselves looking pretty sharp. The table artwork actually looks so sharp that it makes the background room look even worse in comparison.

Twoflower

Aug 13, 2013
The room I could care less about, but UI elements like fonts, buttons, logos, and such are very choppily scaled at high resolutions (no antialiasing) and it looks kinda... poop.

That's pretty low priority compared to making the game WORK, but it should be on the radar for future versions.

jhoff80

Aug 14, 2013
Agreed, but to be honest, the graphics on the tables aren't really the greatest looking either... and lighting seems especially bad.

Plus, along the same lines with the UI elements stuff, the "Login" button doesn't do anything (and I assume it isn't supposed to, since the game uses Steam leaderboards instead).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.