Request Steam Achievements?

jhoff80

Aug 14, 2013
I feel like that would be the type of thing that would come in at the end of the process, but are Steam achievements planned for the final version?

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Steam achievements are implemented and actually work as of the current Beta. So far I've chalked off the Gorgar Standard goals one and a few leaderboard ones.

Mega

Feb 28, 2012
This may be because it's a Beta... but when I click "View All Achievements" in Steam, it takes me to my profile's generic achievements screen, and I don't see any Pinball Arcade achievements. But on the actual PA screen under Library, I can see that I have 4/96 achievements.

So yes, they work... but I can't figure out a way to see the ones I have or don't have other than my most recent one.

Sara

Jul 20, 2013
It's normal that you can't actually see the achievement list right now. Until a game has a publically viewable store page with the achievements also viewable, it will always redirect somewhere else. It's always this way on Steam and in no way FS' fault. To work around it they'd have to make their own in-game achievement list from scratch, which seems unnecessary for a beta, when the Steam list will work fine at launch.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
I guess the achievement icons are generic at the moment? :)
I got "high score" on 4 different tables and they all look the same (at least the achievments are working)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts