Can't Exit The Game with the Gamepad

thetrout

Apr 10, 2012
This may seem like a relatively minor annoyance, but the mouse is required to exit the game. This is actually a major issue for people using Big Picture Mode, navigating solely with their controllers.

Razz

Aug 14, 2013
Were you able to enter your initials on the leaderboards with a controller? I haven't been able to.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Were you able to enter your initials on the leaderboards with a controller? I haven't been able to.

I thought I had the same problem but then I realized that you cant use the directional buttons to input initials, you have to use the flipper buttons.

bossyman15

Feb 28, 2012
This may seem like a relatively minor annoyance, but the mouse is required to exit the game. This is actually a major issue for people using Big Picture Mode, navigating solely with their controllers.

did you try pressing start and selecting exit game and then pressing back button to go back to main menu?

thetrout

Apr 10, 2012
Sorry, to be clear, I meant that you can't exit the Pinball Arcade entirely with just the pad. You're required to use the mouse to click the exit button.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Sorry, to be clear, I meant that you can't exit the Pinball Arcade entirely with just the pad. You're required to use the mouse to click the exit button.

I have the same issue, you cant use the keyboard to do it either. Only the mouse works to exit the game completely

Cdf12345

May 18, 2012
I had to use the mouse to enter initials in the EM games, that use farsight's own menu for initials (I.E. there was no built in high score initial mechanics built into the game, like big shot, flight 2000, etc)

CmputrBlu

Jun 30, 2012

I can confirm this as well. How the heck this work on the Xbox then? I assume you could use the controllers to select those two bottom buttons being that there isn't a mouse.

thetrout

Apr 10, 2012
On consoles, I think you just hit the big button in the middle of the controller and exit to the dash.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts