Aug 14, 2013
OS Version: Windows 7
Graphics Card: Radeon HD 6870
Ram: 8GB
Version #(Bottom right of game screen):
Display Mode: “Full Screen”
Display Resolution: “1280x1020"

Frequency of Occurrence: 100%

Expected Result: With dual monitors and an extended desktop presumably the game will display on the main monitor and the second monitor will either be blank or will display the extended desktop.

Actual Result: On starting the game, nothing displays except for a white rectangle covering the top two thirds of the main screen. Menu music plays, arrow keys produce chimes indicating menu navigation works. Hitting enter or clicking anywhere causes the game to crash.

Comments: I know the problem is the dual display because the issue resolved by switching displays from extend desktop to mirror display. Doing this causes the game to function in full-screen normally

catkins

Aug 14, 2013
OS Version: Windows 7
Graphics Card: Radeon HD 6870
Ram: 8GB
Version #(Bottom right of game screen):
Display Mode: “Full Screen”
Display Resolution: “1280x1020"

Frequency of Occurrence: 100%

Expected Result: With dual monitors and an extended desktop presumably the game will display on the main monitor and the second monitor will either be blank or will display the extended desktop.

Actual Result: On starting the game, nothing displays except for a white rectangle covering the top two thirds of the main screen. Menu music plays, arrow keys produce chimes indicating menu navigation works. Hitting enter or clicking anywhere causes the game to crash.

Comments: I know the problem is the dual display because the issue resolved by switching displays from extend desktop to mirror display. Doing this causes the game to function in full-screen normally

I am running with an extended desktop and do not experience this issue with either windowed or fullscreen. Windows 7 64-bit ultimate, main monitor 1920x1080, Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti, driver 320.00.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts