Bug Pro Mode ROM navigation

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
General - Pro Mode / Multiple tables (SS & WW Confirmed)

OS Version: Windows 7 Pro (64)
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce GT 670
Ram: 16GB
Version #0.007
Display Mode: Full
Display Resolution: 1920x1080

Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime

Expected Result: Being able to navigate ROM in pro mode

Actual Result: Unable to navigate the ROM in pro mode properly, buttons are mapped incorrectly making it nearly impossible to do anything. In SS I am unable to turn off Family Mode. Clicking on + acts like a - (you can see it on the screen). Also unable to do anything with the controller, I have to use the mouse once in Pro Mode (controller does not work at all in this mode).

Comment: None

Last edited:

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
Pro Menu items cannot be selected with the keyboard

Bug Title: Bug - Pro Menu items cannot be confirmed with the keyboard
OS Version: Windows 8
Graphics Card: AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics 1.50 GHz
Ram: 6GB
Version #:0.007
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1600x900
Frequency of Occurrence: 100%
Expected Result: I should be able to confirm items in the pro menu with the keyboard.
Actual Result: I can move through the list but hitting enter does not confirm any of the options. My keyboard works fine in other menus.
Comment: Go to a game with a Pro Menu, go to the pro menu, and try to confirm options with the keyboard. Just FYI, I have the plunger and confirm keys both set to "enter"

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
OS Version: Windows 7 64-bit SP1
Graphics Card: (2) NVIDIA Geforce GTX 480 - SLI mode enabled
RAM: 12 GB
Version Number: 0.010
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Frequency of Occurrence: Always

Expected Result: Clicking one of the coin door buttons activates that button. Additionally, that keyboard and controller can be used to navigate coin door features.
Actual Result: Clicking one of the coin door buttons to the left of the vertical centerline of that button activates the button to its left instead. (In other words, you must click on the right half of any button to activate it; if you click the left half, you activate the next button over. Keyboard and controller do not work on coin door buttons.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Also, when you go into a Pro Mode on any table, it shows the picture for TOTAN. It should show the picture from each respective table.

Edit: this was fixed in version 0.012

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Merged two similar threads together, but somehow the first post in the other thread was lost. Essentially, we have two more reports of keyboard users being unable to navigate the coin door interface.

EDIT: And now it's back. Stupid forum software. (grumble, grumble...)

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
It seems most of the other control issues have been resolved, but this one is still there in .016. I can't select any items or back out of the Pro menu with the keyboard. I can move the cursor up/down, though.

If you enter it with the mouse, the IFPA Tips menu works perfectly with the keyboard. In the Help menu, you can again scroll up/down, but not back out.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.