PC - Bug General - Champion Pub - Ball launch 'Skill shot' not available via keyboard control

ArcadeTechNerd

Dec 24, 2012
OS Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce GT 440
CPU: AMD FX-4100 Quad Core
Ram: 16GB
Version #: 0.007
Display Mode: Windowed
Display Resolution: 1920x1080

Frequency of Occurrence: Constant

Expected Result: Holding down the space bar should begin the scroll through the skill shot targets on the DMD

Actual Result: After the space bar is held for a moment, the ball is launched. Expected this is due to the intrinsic 'auto repeat'
functionality of the PC keyboard.

Comment:

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Confirmed

Its not just the keyboard it also happens with the xbox controller. It might be bigger than just the key repeat.

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
I can confirm this, and I found another bug which seems similar to this. I'll just report it here:

Bug Title: Bug - Star Trek the Next Generation: Holding the trigger and pressing the right flipper button while on the holodeck select screen does not start the poker game.
OS Version: Windows 8
Graphics Card: AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics 1.50 GHz
Ram: 6GB
Version # 0.008:
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1600x900
Frequency of Occurrence: 100%
Expected Result: While on the holodeck select screen, pressing the right flipper while holding the trigger should start the poker game.
Actual Result: The poker game does not start, instead it starts shuttle simulation.
Comment: It seems like you can't hold buttons, like the trigger on ST:tNG or CP. You can start the poker game by pressing the trigger and the right flipper at about the same time.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts