@FarSight...What's The Status On Aquiring The License From Cassandra Peterson?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I was just wondering how close you guys were on securing the license from Cassandra Peterson to reproduce both Elvira themed tables. I was hoping to see both of these tables around October. :)

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I sure hope we can get the Elvira tables. I don't see any reason for her to decline the offer. Being that she has an "underground" fan base, you would figure she would want as much exposure as possible. I know I want more exposure from Elvira. (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)
On a side note, we both graduated from the same high school. (not at the same time, of course.)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I sure hope we can get the Elvira tables. I don't see any reason for her to decline the offer. Being that she has an "underground" fan base, you would figure she would want as much exposure as possible. I know I want more exposure from Elvira. (nudge, nudge, wink, wink, tilt, plunge)On a side note, we both graduated from the same high school. (not at the same time, of course.)

There I fixed that for you

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Speaking of exposure, I wonder if the tables will have the cobweb to cover her cleavage as a table option. I understand why it was produced with that option but it is definitely the most useless pinball table addition ever created.

Moon Jump

Apr 19, 2012
I'd love to see both of the Elvira tables be included in The Pinball Arcade. That would be an awesome two pack for October. I remember reading interviews with her where she said it felt like a huge honor to be in a pinball machine and loved it when they made the sequel. Hopefully she'll be up for it. I'll get them both if they come out!

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I would get both Elvira tables too, but I also want to see Dennis Nordman's other "party" tables, Dr. Dude (which is most likely coming), Party Animal, and Party Zone.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
There are pictures of Elvira at the launch events of both tables in The Pinball Compendium, and quotes from Dennis Nordman commenting on how she enjoyed recording the speech and helping them with the artwork. Hopefully she'll be on board for an encore in digital form.

And yes, Party Monsters and Scared Stiff paired as DLC for Halloween would be amazing.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
There are pictures of Elvira at the launch events of both tables in The Pinball Compendium, and quotes from Dennis Nordman commenting on how she enjoyed recording the speech and helping them with the artwork. Hopefully she'll be on board for an encore in digital form.

Her tables already are in digital form; they're some of the most popular tables on VP. I don't see why she would have any objections to her tables being reproduced again, especially since this time she'll get paid for it.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Her tables already are in digital form; they're some of the most popular tables on VP. I don't see why she would have any objections to her tables being reproduced again, especially since this time she'll get paid for it.

There are hundreds of tables already in digital form on VP, the problem is that FarSight is making money off these tables and the license holders are gonna want a piece of that, some more than others, so it's not as easy as saying "Since their tables are already in digital form, they should have no objection on their tables being reproduced again," because this time there's money to be made.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Considering Farsight's reply on facebook, I think Elvira and the Party Monsters has a good chance, but, from previous replies, I think Farsight is going to wait for an official annoucement to reveal some tables.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Scared Stiff is one of my favorites. There was a post on FB saying to stay tuned for an announcement but it has been some time now. Plus I'm very impatient so that doesn't help.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.