Bug Table exploration: I can zoom in and out but can't move anywhere else

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
Bug Title: Bug - Table exploration: I can zoom in and out but can't move anywhere else
OS Version: Windows 8
Graphics Card: AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics 1.50 GHz
Ram: 6GB
Version #:0.007
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1600x900
Frequency of Occurrence: 100%
Expected Result: I should be able to zoom in and out, as well as move the camera to other portions of the playfield.
Actual Result: I can only zoom in and out (using the mouse buttons) but I can't move the camera around the playfield.
Comment: Go to a table with a pro menu, enter table exploration, and try to move the camera, other than zooming. I have tried pressing all of my keys. Do I need a controller?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Do you have the camera view locked when you're playing the table normally? If you do, change to the scrolling camera, then go back in the pro menu and try to move the camera. Let us know either way.

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
You have a locked camera in regular play. Switch it off, it will work in pro mode then...

Edit: too late :)

N

netizen

This was a bug in the previous build of the Mobile Pro versions. I would assume, from this report, that the current PC build is based on that month old code.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
I can move around in table exploration mode using the right and left joystick on my xbox controller. Looks like they didn't set up a way for it to be done with keyboard and mouse yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.