Bug TOTAN Rules card blurry/LoRez

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Title Bug: TOTAN Rules card blurry/LoRez
OS Version: Windows 7
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce 9400
Ram: 4GB
Version #not visible in my build (probably another bug)
Display Mode: “Windowed/Full Screen”
Display Resolution: “1920x1080Full/1280x720windowed”

Frequency of Occurrence: “100% of the time”

Expected Result: Crisp texture like the rest of the table.

Actual Result:

y9oy.jpg

Comment: Iv'e only played 7 of the tables so far in the Steam Beta but this is the 1st one I've seen where the Rules Card is LoRez. Taxi, BOP, AFM etc all have sharp HiRez Rules Cards.

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
Though I am not in the beta, but how about checking the other three base tables.

(If I am not allowed to post in here, please delete, I just want to contribute.)

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Though I am not in the beta, but how about checking the other three base tables.

(If I am not allowed to post in here, please delete, I just want to contribute.)

I thought the same thing too at first but TOM, BH, and RIBON all have sharp rules cards. Looks like TOTAN just fell through the cracks. I'm going through all the tables now to see if it happens anywhere else.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Ok I went through all the tables and all the rule cards are HiRez, Sharp, and legible except for Big Shot, Creature From the Black Lagoon, Circus Voltaire, and of course TOTAN. Of all those Circus voltaire is the least troubling it just looks a little blurry but not jaggy. Big Shot and Creature seem a little jaggy but it's still very readable. By and large the worst is TOTAN.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.