Funhouse
Space Shuttle
Medieval Madness
Bride of Pinbot
Firepower

Others have a weird night-mode thing going on with overly-purple/dark lighting:
STTNG
CV

Others have poorly/differently lit playfields compared to the playfield objects:
Champion Pub
White Water **especially this!

Cactus Canyon still has the yellow playfield problem.

All the above things could well be problems across the higher-spec platforms (I know CC has a yellow playfield on iOS) but they should be made as close to uniform across the board, and at least the issues with WH2O and CP should be fixable so you don't have to rely on environment lighting to read them.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
You can add taxi to that list. The left ramp has a warm yellowish lighting which I think is supposed to be the correct lighting for the table while the right ramp has the weird pink hue we've seen across some other tables.

o9t5.jpg

also on this table we have the jackpot, center passenger and million lights with the warm yellow tone, and all the passenger pickups with the weird pink color. On the papa videos of this table all those lights are yellow.

YELLOW:

9bcc.jpg

PINK:

0lwd.jpg

Seeing both the pink and the more natural yellowish lighting on the same table together makes me think that the pink lighting we're seeing across other tables is actually a mistake either through some texture conversion or something else behind the scenes.

Either way all that pink lighting has to go. That yellow definitely feels more natural

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Yup, I didn't give it enough of a go last night to notice that, but it's a peculiar trait for them to have. There are some other strange ones as well, like a purple-lit ramp for the right orbit (I think?) on AfM, even though there's not a purple light to be seen (or maybe one, but not one that should light that ramp).

I'm not sure how all this pink lighting made it in... maybe it's a hangover of when they maybe wanted to make a night table but didn't follow through? It might be out of the scope of this beta, but we should be getting shadows at this stage, too... that bottom screenshot is all sorts of wrong, with no ability to tell where anything sits because there's zero depth to it. It's weird when you have the ball leaving a reflection on the table, but nothing else does.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.