logitech gamepad and steam beta?

eddiec

Apr 11, 2012
Hi, anyone know how to get the plunger and nudging to work via the analog controls? I got the flippers working but that's it. Thanks.

BTW, I've been playing Twilight Zone so far and it's pretty darn good. I can feel the weight of the ball much better than the mac version.

eddiec

Apr 11, 2012
Thanks for the suggestion rob3d, I'm having trouble configuring x360ce. Do I put in the the general Steam folder or the specific Pinball Arcade folder? I've tried both and still no analog control or nudge action.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
you have to put it in the folder where Pinball arcade is something like: C:\Programfiles\steam\steam apps\common\Pinball arcade.

From there you have to let it pull down a setup form the web, or configure your inputs manually. If your lucky it will happen automatically, usually it will bind all the buttons correctly then you have to go in and edit the axis for the thumbsticks manually. took me about 10 minutes to find the right set up for the generic controller I was using.

eddiec

Apr 11, 2012
okay, I finally got x360ce to work. The trick is even if you're on Win7 x64 you have to use the 32bit libraries and install the x86 'Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 3'. Then, presto, bango instant 3 billion score on Twilight Zone!

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Depends what sort of logitech controller you're using, my F310 pad worked straight out of the box because in it's non-profiled state it acts like a 360 controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.