Fixed General Goals button does not appear to be updating on the table selection screen.

Rubicant

Dec 21, 2012
OS Version: Windows 7
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon 6800
Ram: 24GB
Version #.0008:
Display Mode: “Windowed/Full Screen”
Display Resolution: “1920x1080”

Frequency of Occurrence: “100% of the time"
Expected Result: “On table selection menu, the goals button will track the achieved goals players have unlocked.”
Actual Result:”goals button on table list does not update even if goals are achieved.”

Comment: just boot the game and select a table that you've completed a goal with, then look at the "goals" button. The button doesn't appear to update after a goal is achieved even though the software is tracking the goals.

Last edited:

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Confirmed. I got all the standard goals on WW and it still shows 0 stars on standard goals on the game selection screen.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Thirded, and I should also point out that when Standard Goals are completed it doesn't even switch to saying Wizard Goals with the unresponsive stars, it still stays at Standard Goals (with no standard goals completed)

PALADiN

Aug 14, 2013
Confirmed. Also, I completed both Standard and Wizard goals on NGG and the button on the table listing still says Standard Goals with no stars.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Confirmed here also.

OS Version: Windows 7
Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 670
Ram: 16 GB
Version #.0008:
Display Mode: Windowed and Full Screen”
Display Resolution: “1920x1080”

Frequency of Occurrence: “100% of the time"

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I noticed that I was able to complete standard goals and roll right into wizard goals while still on the same game. Or I think that happened. I know, lotta help I am!

Anyways, I can confirm what everyone else is pointing out.

OS Version: Win 8 Pro
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
Ram: 4 GB
Version # .009
Display Mode: Windowed
Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
This worked for me, but I made some changes last night that may have inadvertently fixed this. So I think it's fixed in Vs 0.010

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.