Fixed All Tables - Resume message does not after pausing, and no hi score letters appear

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Title Bug: General – All Tables: The resume countdown message does not appear on screen after pausing the game and no symbols (letters or numbers) appear when attempting to enter your initials when you get a high score.
OS Version: Windows 7 Ultimate Edition 64-bit
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series (1024MB)
Ram: 8GB DDR3-1333 @666 MHz
Version #: 0.008
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1920x1080 with post processing off

Frequency of Occurrence: 100% of the time

Expected Result: Message to appear counting down to the retart of the game after pausing. Letters and numbers to appear so you can accurately enter your high score initials
Actual Result: No message appears letting you know when the game will restart after pausing. No letters appear in the red box to let you accurately enter your initials after you get a high score.

Comment: "To reproduce this bug you only need to pause and restart the game, or get a high score on any table."

Last edited:

BadgerDeluxe

FarSight Employee
Aug 14, 2013
Hi there! What table or tables are you using that has missing letters and numbers when trying to enter initials for high score? I can reproduce the missing countdown but can't reproduce the high score glitch.

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
The two I got high scores for were Pin Bot and Attack From Mars...I would have tested others but my wife is not convinced that I am working....;)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.