200/200 Club

infernogott

Apr 6, 2012
Just a thread for bragging rights :cool:

Just got my final 2 wizard goals (atlantis and frog frenzy ofc) from ripleys (thanks to the papa guide and the instructions) and so now I have all the achievements in the game. At least until the next tables are released :)

Who can join the club?

Danzig

Mar 1, 2012
If you wanted to start a thread for bragging rights you should have labled it "All Achievements" 200 won't even last 30 days on this game.

infernogott

Apr 6, 2012
If you wanted to start a thread for bragging rights you should have labled it "All Achievements" 200 won't even last 30 days on this game.

Well, it's the core game. Everybody has it. I know I will give every new table a chance, but I can't guarantee buying everyone, at least not for achievements.

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Congrats infernogott! Got my 100% on the PS3, overall the wizard goals are easier than WPHOF (until MM comes out that is.. :S )

Mike

Feb 24, 2012
I only have frog frenzy left. I'm kind of old but I never really got the trophies and achievements things. It doesn't seem like much of an achievement when half the time I wasn't trying for it and don't even know what I did to get it.

infernogott

Apr 6, 2012
Those for ripleys were really hard work. And getting multiball on black hole. And finishing the grand finale on TOM. Rest was a piece of cake ;)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
On XBOX, i have 100% on Black Hole and TotAN, need to finish grand finale on ToM (just a matter of time since i can get to it pretty regular now) and for Ripley, well i actually need to play it some, as i think i've put maybe 4 games total.

Not sure about my Iphone tables, all i've really played on that are MM and BoP

Danzig

Mar 1, 2012
Alright I got finally got it, 200/200 or All Achievements, "at least temporarily."
Frog Frenzy took forever.

Danzig

Mar 1, 2012
If you thought "All" of the goals on Pinball Hall of Fame the Williams Collection was easier, then you haven't actually played it.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Yes! Just made it! Atlantis and Frog Frenzy in one game and around 275.000.000 Points.
I am officially club member now. :)

Adam

Apr 5, 2012
That's funny, I thought they were a lot easier on WPHOF.

Tabe

As someone who's done 1000/1000 on PHOF and 200/200 on TPA, I have to say you're nuts if you think that. Collecting the Sun Special from Pin*Bot, Battle for the Kingdom, glitched Harem Multiball, getting the Special from Sorcerer, and most of Jive Time's Wizard baloney goals are far more frustrating than anything on TPA.

Tan Coul

Mar 15, 2012
Oddly enough I got Atlantis and Frog Frenzy almost incidentally - still can't even get Harem on TOTAN though...

gtotal

May 2, 2012
I just got the Ripley's wizard achievement last night. Frog Frenzy eluded me until I realized that you could light Supers during Ripoff. Hitting the unlit scoop over and over is a lot easier than going for 'normal' multiballs or continents.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Oddly enough I got Atlantis and Frog Frenzy almost incidentally - still can't even get Harem on TOTAN though...

For Harem, I just spent a couple games explicitly trying for it...hit the loop, hold the ball until Tiger Loop stops flashing and hit it again. Try not to start tales etc etc.

FurVid

Feb 20, 2012
It's amazing how bad I am at completing missions on Ripley's. Except Asia - I can do that almost every time, usually in a few seconds. Closest I got was "RIPLEY_" and three of those six letters were from Asia, and I think one more was from an amazing event. Getting much better at Australia and Europe, but anything that requires hitting the shrunken head really has me stumped. It's hard enough on a caught controlled shot, but seems almost impossible for me during multiball.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Try playing in cam 2 on single ball, cam 1 on multi. I seem to do a lot better in that view, even if every other table I play in cam1. I think its due to the need to make a lot of long range shots across the table.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012

Anybody here do it faster than that? If you aren't already registered at trueachievements.com, do so and then refresh the 100% Club page for the game and it will slot you in wherever you finished even though you weren't on the site at the time. It goes by the timestamp hidden on XBL's achievement page.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts