Bug Title: Looks like powerball is using the wrong skin
OS Version: Windows 7 64bit
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 780
Ram: 12GB
Version : 009
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: “ 1920x1200
Frequency of Occurrence: 100%
Expected Result: Ball should be white color, it currently looks like a normal ball.

R

Rhandos

NOT confirmed. Powerball looks fine on my end, both with ball skins activated and deactivated.

OS Version: Windows 7
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce GT 650M
Ram: 8GB
Version #.009
Display Mode: Full screen
Display Resolution: 1920x1080

russh1

Sep 1, 2012
Where's the option to activate or deactivate skins ?

TWILIGHT_zpsc0a0e885.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
That's what the Powerball is supposed to look like. Look at it and then the steel ball below it. The steel ball is much shinier. The reason the Powerball is so dark in that screenshot is that it's right under the gumball machine lid and little light is reaching it. It should be a lot whiter once it's out on the actual playfield.

Also, insert obligatory "OMG, that pink lighting" comment here.

BadgerDeluxe

FarSight Employee
Aug 14, 2013
That's what the Powerball is supposed to look like. Look at it and then the steel ball below it. The steel ball is much shinier. The reason the Powerball is so dark in that screenshot is that it's right under the gumball machine lid and little light is reaching it. It should be a lot whiter once it's out on the actual playfield.

This is basically what I came in to say.

@russh1 If you still think something doesn't look right about yours or looks different from the screenshot posted above, try and snag a screenshot and show us.

russh1

Sep 1, 2012
Yes, I see what you mean. But it still seems a little dark when its out on the playfield.

The last real machine I played had a powerball that looks a brighter white like this

powerball.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Yes, I see what you mean. But it still seems a little dark when its out on the playfield.

The last real machine I played had a powerball that looks a brighter white like this

powerball.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Post a screenshot of what the powerball looks like in TZ when you have it cradled on a flipper. I bet it'll look whiter than when it's tucked away inside the gumball machine.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Here is a shot of what it looks like in my table (Post Processing on)

powerball.jpg

On PC it has an environment reflection in it. I'm not sure if the phones have that. So it won't look perfectly white cause it reflects the table around it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.