Title Bug: Unable to re-map keyboard keys at the bottom of the list
OS Version: Windows 7
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce GTX460
Ram: 4GB
Version #(Bottom right of game screen): 0.009
Display Mode: “Full Screen”
Display Resolution: “1680x1050”

Frequency of Occurrence: 100% of the time

Expected Result: While in the keyboard controls customization screen, pushing Enter on any item in the list should display the current key mapping in grey, make the program listen for a second key press, then change the command's key mapping.

Actual Result: Items at the bottom of the list (below "Toggle HUD") do not allow key re-mapping.

Comment: It works correctly for items at the top of the list. I was able to remap the nudge and camera commands just fine. But for anything below the "Toggle HUD" command, pushing Enter just causes the typical chime sound and highlight of the on-screen Select button, but nothing else happens. It doesn't show the currently selected key in grey or accept any input of a new key.

I appreciate the ability to re-map keys -- especially the ability to change the menu navigation keys separately! I was trying to test to mapping both the "Exit Menu" and "Pause" commands to Esc in anticipation of putting this on my pinball cabinet once portrait mode is offered. But those are among the commands that don't work.

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
There's also no entry's for black knight magna-save or the up-post between flippers on Harley.

I believe that is near the top, labeled something like "secondary flippers". Perhaps it should be renamed something like "alternate flipper/function". I saw at least one report of someone assuming that meant you could control upper-playfield flippers separately (which is not the case). The name would have to stay generic to cover different table features...magnasaves, true secondary flippers like the little one on Starship Troopers, etc (doesn't The Shadow have something unique with secondary buttons?).

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
Although I didn't see anything in the release notes ever, this is resolved in .016. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.