Graphics Card: ATI HD5850
Ram: 4GB
Version #0.010:
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1920x1080

Frequency of Occurrence: When balls collide near flippers

Expected Result: Balls should bounce off each other
Actual Result: Colliding ball rebounds and goes through the flipper

Comments: This used to be a problem on Android but it was resolved, maybe the fix never made it into the PC version? I've seen it happen on Harley, mainly because of the ease of which you can obtain multiball.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Just played a game of Whirlwind, and man, did that ball just phase through the flipper. I can confirm this in 0.011, even with only one ball in play, because that is NOT supposed to happen. Had a similar issue with Dr. Dude some time ago.

aguy

Aug 3, 2012
Just played a game of Whirlwind, and man, did that ball just phase through the flipper. I can confirm this in 0.011, even with only one ball in play, because that is NOT supposed to happen. Had a similar issue with Dr. Dude some time ago.

I can 2nd this for Dr. Dude playing on 0.12. Although I wasn't even playing multiball; happens when ball was just moving rapidly.

Haven't been playing whirlwind, but have been playing several others. And haven't noticed a similar issue.

Zach

FarSight Employee
Feb 22, 2013
I cannot confirm this. Is it still present in the current version? If so, please provide a more detailed description. From what I understand, if two balls collide near the flippers and one heads down towards a flipper, it phases through it.

Zach

FarSight Employee
Feb 22, 2013
After further information it seems you only have version .018. I still need confirmation if this is happening on version .022

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Zach,

I have pounded on every table on .022 and haven't seen it.

Over 60 hours so far. Maybe I'm just obtuse, though.

Earlier versions it was apparent.

Resources are valuable and scarce in such a small team, no foul if you use them to improve other areas first.

An ex Midway/Bally programmer here.

Rock on with your (collective) bad selves. You guys bring tears to my old eyes. Thank you for preserving my true love. I never made the cut to the Pinball division.

Timelord ...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.