It's about time I said Hello!

timmyD

Nov 28, 2012
Hi everyone,

My name is Tim and I live in between two great pinball locations (Pinball Wizard and Funspot) In the beautiful state of New Hampshire!

Besides watching my balls go SDTM, I am an avid runner, alpine hiker, outdoorsman, beer geek and father. My career is programming process control logic. When it's not too cold here, I enjoy riding my motorcycle, a Suzuki Volusia cruiser.

I really love pinball, I had (the digital version) a Close Encounters of the Third Kind machine in my parents garage as a kid... Pretty cool. My favorite tables of all time are:

• Haunted House
  • Cyclone
  • High Speed
  • TOTAN
  • Comet
  • Black Knight
  • Funhouse
  • Addams Family

Well, that's me! If you are ever in NH, PM me if you want to easily beat someone at pinball :)

night

May 18, 2012
Hi there TimmyD.
Cool you had a Close Encounters of the Third Kind in your garage. I wish I had one as a kid, as I was (and still am) such a great fan of the movie.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Hello and welcome.
I remember playing Close Encounters back in the day. That little roto target on the right and the spinner shot up to the rollovers, yep that was a fun one. Had a great backglass too.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Welcome to the forum!

It just so happens that I'm going to the Pinball Wizard Arcade tomorrow - first visit & I'm looking forward to it!

timmyD

Nov 28, 2012
I hope you enjoyed Pinball Wizard today!

If anyone wants to play doubles or up to 4 players... Just give me advanced notice! It would be fun to play against some TPA fans.

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Had a great time there yesterday as well! So many tables to play I didn't even realize I missed playing some TPA ones (Genie, Gorgar, Champion Pub, Firepower, Space Shuttle) until I was driving home. What a great place!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.