Bug Main menu - delays when moving through menu items with keyboard

luxmatic

May 20, 2012
Main menu - delays/swallowed key presses when moving through menu items with keyboard

OS Version: Windows 8
Graphics Card: Radeon 7950
Ram: 8GB
Version: 0.010
Display Mode:Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1680x1050

Frequency of Occurrence: 40%

Expected Result: Key presses should be reflected immediately, and correctly, in the UI.
Actual Result: Bring up the main menu (tournament, season 1, season 2, etc.). Use arrow keys to move through the menu items. Note that, frequently, the keyboard presses don't cause the focus to move and that you'll need to repeat the button press. (Seems to be aligned - perhaps? - with the glowing animation cycle.)

Last edited:

luxmatic

May 20, 2012
I expect this is related. These same sort of random delays/swallowed key presses, are rampant throughout the UI.

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
Seconded. I wouldn't say they are delayed, but it's like about 2/3 of the key presses are just ignored completely. Same thing happens when clicking on one of them with the mouse. I have not seen this happen on any screen other than the main menu.

OS Version: Windows 7
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce GTX460
Ram: 4GB
Version #(Bottom right of game screen): 0.010
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1680x1050

Frequency of Occurrence: Key/mouse presses ignored about 60-70% of the time

JavaJack

Jun 25, 2012
I've experienced this too, with mouseclicks and mousewheel events being ignored.

Also, I find that clicking on the the triangular orange insert lights with the mouse to drill down into various sub-menus usually has a second or so delay. Using the arrow keys and enter is faster, but not as instant as you'd expect.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.