Mar 17, 2012
OS Version: Windows 7 64-bit SP1
Graphics Card: (2) NVIDIA Geforce GTX 480 - SLI mode enabled
RAM: 12 GB
Version Number: 0.010
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Frequency of Occurrence: Always

Expected Result: Clicking on the "View All Achievements" button while viewing The Pinball Arcade in the Steam library should go to a screen listing all achievements, earned and unearned.
Actual Result: Clicking on the "View All Achievements" button takes the user to the "Edit User Profile" page in Steam instead.

Comments: Verified that I was connected to Steam the entire time, just in case a disconnection had led to weirdness. There was no interruption to the connection.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Clicked the button; it actually sends me to my profile. Probably because, since the game hasn't been released to the public, the achievements won't be listed. I've seen this happen while viewing Dota 2 as well.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I briefly wondered about that, but then I thought if it was expected behavior, someone would tell me soon enough. :D

FarSight, if this is happening simply because the game is not officially released yet, let me know and I'll send this report to the sin bin.

Sara

Jul 20, 2013
As people have said, this is normal for an unreleased game on Steam. Setting it as "Coming Soon" won't necessarily help as Valve have to set a couple special flags on those titles to make their achievements display correctly.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.