Bug Harley Davidson Center Plunger

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Title: Harley Davidson Center Plunger
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
Screen: Windowed and Full 1920 x 1080

100% in all 4 angles of view

Expected Action: I don't play Harley enough to know for sure, but I don't think each time I flip the right flipper that the center plunger is supposed to rise!
Real Action: Everytime right flipper is activated, the center plunger rises for a second or 2.

Talk about making a table easier! Like I said, I'm not familiar enough with HD to know if this is a feature at some point in the game or not, but EVERY time the right flipper is flipped, the plunger goes up too. No matter how many balls are on the table, how deep into the game you are, if you've been on the same ball for over a minute, the plunger rises with each flip.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Using my 360 controller with standard configuration I can raise the bumper thingy with RB. Have you changed the mapping to use the buttons instead of the triggers for flipping, syt?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm using the shoulder buttons, NOT the triggers. Wired 360 controller, if that makes any diff.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I'm using the shoulder buttons, NOT the triggers. Wired 360 controller, if that makes any diff.
Same. I haven't bothered trying with keyboard though, maybe I'll give that a shot. Could be a joypad thing?

Edit: It looks like it remaps the flippers to LB/RB okay, but it doesn't map the secondary flipper (which seems to activate the ball saver on HD) to the LT/RT triggers. I'm guessing it does that across all games, but it's only noticeable on HD because the ball saver post is active all the time?

If I had to put money on it, I'd say if you used the same controller config after you'd earned magnasave on BK or troll bombs on MM then they would activate on the right flipper too.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.