Guilt Free Adultery

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
After seeing pictures of her, videos of her, and video game footage of her, I couldn't help but seek her out ... I searched the internet and found her! She hangs out in a bar / restaurant in Brooklyn - Enid's at 560 Manhattan Ave ... and ever since I discovered her where abouts, a week ago, she has been on my mind. She was three train rides away, but only about 45 minutes from where I am ... If I was lucky, I could turn her head ... Tonight I finally met The Bride of Pinbot and engaged in some pleasure filled, guilt free, adultery ... sure I had heard she was worse than 2 faced, laud, flashy, and if you really wanted to enjoy her and learn her ins and out, she could be one expensive lady! My time with her was worth every penny, strangely enough, I wished her husband was there too!

Its been 22 years since I laid hands on a real pinball machine, and now, face to face with PinBot's wife, I felt nervous, she looked intimidating, tall, bold, strong, and in great shape for her age ... I wondered how many times she had had plastic / reconstructive surgery, she was beautiful, and tonight, she was mine! Now that I finally had my chance with her I was worried I wouldn't last long enough, that my fingers would fumble, and before I could see just how SPECIAL she was, my balls would drain, and all the money in my pockets would be hers ... I was right!

I was never good at Pinball and have only played the table PinBot in my college days but THE PINBALL ARCADE had inspired me to seek out the real thing and finding The Bride of PinBot was a joy! Real Pinball is one tough game and requires plenty of practice to get any good. I had forgotten just how large the machines are, how heavy they are, and how unforgiving they are ... At 50 cents a pop, I think I sank $10.00 into her ... no option to restart if you had a bad 1st ball, this was the real thing! I did get to play with two other people while I was there, one, like me was not that good, but the other guy was up to 2.5 Billion when I left and he still had extra balls left besides his last ball ... he said he played professionally for a while but got out of it ... he was good! Flipper passes, dead flipper passes, slaps, jolts ... he had the moves!

I managed to get a great game in considering ... I got 12 Million 500, matched one game, and earned a few extra balls along the way. It was a lot of fun ... and I'll be back for more ... who can resist her? Since I am playing TBA on the PS3 and PS Vita, I haven't been able to try her virtually yet, but having touched her in the flesh, I am eager for next months release ... all I can say is ... virtual pinball is easier and cheaper than the real thing ... will she satisfy me virtually now that we have crossed paths in real life? Only time will tell ...

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Great find.

I found some information on an Attack from Mars table maybe 10 minutes away.
Can't wait to lay my hands on some alien flesh like Kirk in the new Star Trek

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I'm so happy that you finally met your bride!

BTW, here are the pics you sent me that you asked me to upload:

80388569.jpg

75216119.jpg

52147347.jpg

94848977.jpg

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Glad people are seeking out RL tables :)

07dd80a0.jpg

Me playing an on location MM in Sydney

951b3405.jpg

An Auckland TOTAN (I know of 2 on location)

4e1fb2b6.jpg

One COOL pizza joint (Hell Pizza in Albany north of Auckland) with TOM AND MM!

I've put TPA iphone4 screenshots in bottom left.

Andy

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
Thanks for the pic posts Jeff! Maybe Ill get some better picks in the future ... those pics of the Bride of Pin bot were taken with my PS Vita. She was really in excellent condition.

I am still in shock with how difficult real pinball is ... you played some nice tables there HOW, looks like they are in pristine condition!

Superballs, I have seen some videos of Attack From Mars ... looks like a great table and can't wait to play it here on TBA!

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Retro, I thought I heard a lone sax playing in the background while reading your op.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
Its not even been a month and my wife and I had our first blow out! I went to visit her yesterday and I couldn't play with her because her right flipper was broken. Seems my lady is more high maintinence than I thought! Further proof that I wouldn't want to tie the knot with a real machine and will head in the direction of VP pinball cab if I can ever afford it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.