Bug General - Online Leaderboard Issues

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
Title Bug: General - Online leaderboard issues (select Leaderboards from main menu)
OS Version: Windows 7
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce GTX460
Ram: 4GB
Version #(Bottom right of game screen): 0.010
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1680x1050

#1: Incorrect "Overall" scores

Frequency of Occurrence: 100% of the time

Expected Result: Leaderboard scores are correct per table

Actual Result: Overall scores on leaderboard do not seem correct. More than half the tables show the exact same first page of scores (with the same user at the top with a score of 348 billion). Possibly they are all incorrectly reading from the same table.

[Edit: I just checked and one of the affected tables is AFM, on which I have a local score of 20.4 billion. If the leaderboard was correct, my score would be in there at #7 right now, but it isn't. (Though I'm also guessing that's nowhere near a top score anyway)]

#2: "Friends" and "My Score" don't work.

Expected Result: When selecting "Friends", scores should be filtered to just my score and my friends' scores. When selecting "My Score", it should be scrolled to my position on the overall leaderboard.

Actual Result: Selecting either "Friends" or "My Score" show no results, not even my own score. Furthermore, after doing so, the "Overall" scores will also now show no results for every table until the game is restarted.

#3: Can't change to previous table with mouse

Expected Result: When clicking the arrow to the left of the table logo, it should change to the previous table.

Actual Result: When clicking the arrow to the left of the table logo, it acts like you clicked the flipper-shaped button in the upper left that changes the time filter.

Comments: The left arrow keyboard key does work correctly to go to the previous table.

#4: Tables out of order on leaderboard screen

Expected Result: Tables should be in alphabetical order to make it easy to navigate (and match the table selection screen).

Actual Result: Tables are not in alphabetical order

#5: Score not saved on the Weekly leaderboard

Frequency of Occurrence: 2 out of 2 explicit attempts

Expected Result: After I complete a game and exit back to the main menu, I should be able to go to the leaderboard screen, select that table, and see my new score on the Weekly leaderboard.

Actual Result: My score does not show up.

Comments: I don't know if this applies to all-time scores also (like maybe my scores are never posting properly), but since "My Score" doesn't work, I'm not going to scroll through thousands of entries in "Overall" trying to find mine. I attempted this after it looked like the new week just started, so the leaderboards had very few people and it was obvious my new score was not there when filtered to Weekly. The tables I tried were Ripley's and Circus Voltaire.

[Edit: just realized this may be related to issue #1. If all-time scores aren't working correctly, why would weekly scores? :p]

Last edited:

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I have it downloading scores from the server, but I don't have the posting working correctly. I need to setup the FarSight login part, then that should start working.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts