How many times have you purchased Pinball Arcade?

How many times have you bought the game?

• Total voters

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Alright, I'm curious how many members have bought the game on multiple systems (currently, not planned). Right now it's out for:

-iOS (iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad)
-Android
-XBox 360
-Playstation (PS3 and PS Vita)
-Mac

I own the iOS and Playstation games, and I'm fairly certain others have bought it on more than one system. Vote in the poll!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
2 Times for me. 360 and iOS. Can't imagine I'll have an additional purchase but I am pretty much buying 100% of the tables for 360 and until Harley Davidson comes out, it'll probably be 100% for iOS too.

djwille

Apr 2, 2012
4 times:

IPAD 3
Android
PSVITA
PS3

And i will buy it when it released on the PC and i will buy all tables.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Only once for PS3. If I wasn't so techno-phobic, I would buy this game as many times as I could to help FarSight out. Great developers and great games deserve great support. It is only by circumstance that I even own a PS3 but, now that I have one, I'm enjoying the *bleep* out of it.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I got it for the PS3, and iOS. The WPHOF? 4 frikkin times. The GPHOF? 2. I can't seem to own only 1 copy of Farsight's stuff. Wuddupwiddat?

Mike

Feb 24, 2012
iOS, PS3, and android (HTC EVO) here. I didn't figure it'd run too great on my phone. Even scrolling web pages is choppy. I played some BoP on my friend's S2 Galaxy epic though and was dying to play it, so I d/led it anyway. Hoping the announced android update helps but I'm not too worried about it. Loving it on iPad 2 and liking it on ps3. Still trying to adjust to the timing on ps3 though.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
As of my vote, according to this poll TPA has a staggering 49 sales lol.

I have all tables available for XBOX and iOS, will buy for PC too

N

Nik Barbour

Only bought Android so far........

I will buy it for XBOX360 when I finally get my hands on the console which I bought 2 weeks ago especially to play TPA on (& netfilx).

Just to explain, that in-between ordering it on the Saturday (Amazon) and it arriving on the Tuesday, my wife who had given me permission to buy myself this, decided "hey its only a couple of months to your birthday, maybe you'd better wait". So I literally got to check it worked, and now its been hidden away.

Before it was delivered, I'd got 800ms points all lined up and some Xbox live membership and was all set to go. Arghhhh I cant wait to play now.
Oh well, its gonna be sweeter when I eventually do get my mits on it.

I'll probably buy the PC version as well (providing Christmas isn't going to be too near and that doesn't get hidden as well).
(single guys reading this, learn from my mistakes - Tech'd up married guys reading this, I hate you all passionately! [Not really, I'm just jealous of your marital control]).

Last edited:

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I just tell my wife everything is a demo ;)

"Hey, look at the demo I downloaded." "Oh, yeah, that... it's a demo." "I'm on some beta list and they sent this out as a demo..."

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts