Xbox One indie developer self-publishing program

utblick

Feb 14, 2013
Today Microsoft unveiled its Xbox One indie developer self-publishing program. Sound very good for TPA on XBOne. But no information yet about Xbox 360 and XBLA self-publishing...

Gigabomber

Jul 4, 2013
Two free dev kits to developers is a highlight, but not a lick of info on the 360. Maybe they will announce something quietly, but pretty disapponting considering all they had to say was "and we are extending this to current 360 developers". I guess the next gen console arms race is all-important.

heavydskipp

May 31, 2012
Well looks like the 360 will get no TPA love. I guess I'm stuck with these few tables. 30 something tables and we have what 8..........

Gigabomber

Jul 4, 2013
The quotes from the last newsletter are very odd, though. They basically said they were being allowed to do it, full stop. Guess we wait for the next newsletter.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
NBA just read oxmonline chat, thanks for that. made my mind up trading my xbox 360 in for ps4,those people at xbox are boofheads or what ? :rolleyes:

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Well,I have been saving almost $30 in MS points just to add TPA tables. At this point,I am all done with the Xbox 360 in regards to TPA. Unless they are able to resolve the TPA 360 issue AND I find out there will be no Xbox One release. If I have to choose between the next-gen systems,the X1 has more of the games I want. Until I'm able to put in a decent graphics card into my PC,Steam isn't an option for me.Besides, I like playing TPA on my HDTV.

So the waiting game continues..

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.