Request Explorative mode (cabinet art, backglass etc.)

Ric-82

Aug 14, 2013
I understand this is not a priority in times of beta testing but it would be gorgeous to have some sort of "explorative mode" and be able to freely enjoy the tables in their whole beauty, cabinets and backglasses included.

Farsight made a wonderful job recreating those so far, so it would be nice to have a closer look, when not playing.

In the future, it could lead to some sort of a "Virtual Arcade" in which we could navigate and choose what tables to play with, instead of the actual menu .

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
It's in there for the tables that have a Pro mode. Make sure the camera is unlocked to avoid a known issue, then go to Table Options > Pro Menu > Table Exploration.

Ric-82

Aug 14, 2013
I've tried the Table Exploration with the "Star Trek: The Next Generation" table but it's not quite the thing I had in mind: I don't know if it's just me, but I can't explore the whole Pinball table, just the playing surface (I can zoom in and out, that's all).

I'd like to freely go all around the tables, in first person perspective.

Ric-82

Aug 14, 2013
Yes, of course :p

But it worths a better look, don't you think? Pinball Arcades are amazing, somehow they could be considered pieces of art, if you want: so , I think that the Farsight team made a remarkable simulation of the playing fields and mechanisms, but forgot to fully simulate all of the rest, just a little.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
wait till oculus rift support! we can stare at blurry quarters on the ground and flip wildly like were stuck in plunge came...oh wait we can do that now :p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts