Beta Vs 0.011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I uploaded version 0.011. I'm in the middle of working on the login screen so it's partially broken. So there is no need to test or click on it for this build.

Version 0.011

- Chooses default resolution based on your desktop settings.
- Logging added for Audio.
- Testing audio fix for some machines.
- Alternate flipper buttons working with keyboard (Black Knight magna save for example).
- Fixed fps not showing if post processing is off.
- Fixed stars on Goal button in main menu.
- Fixed controller/joystick input on main menu. Can now choose exit and login.
- Partially implemented FarSight Login (Not ready to use yet).

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
It didn't work for me until I closed the steam client and reopened. Then it downloaded (really quickly).

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
Goals are fixed for me; I updated those threads. Standard goals stars light up and then it switches to Wizard Goals. I don't have any Wizard Goals completed to test those stars.

Edit: Still no way to access goals screen via keyboard, though.

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Mike do you know if the final version or future beta release will use higher res assets, as I'm sure I read that when the tables are being created all the artwork is super high res and then downscaled to 720p for the consoles?. Seeings as the PC is much more capable than the consoles and mobile devices then surely this is a must, at 2560x1440 I would have thought all the text on the playfield and decals would be super sharp but instead they are blurry and some stuff isn't even legible

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Mike do you know if the final version or future beta release will use higher res assets, as I'm sure I read that when the tables are being created all the artwork is super high res and then downscaled to 720p for the consoles?. Seeings as the PC is much more capable than the consoles and mobile devices then surely this is a must, at 2560x1440 I would have thought all the text on the playfield and decals would be super sharp but instead they are blurry and some stuff isn't even legible

Last I heard is that they're waiting to port the game to Direct X 11 before sorting out the high-res textures, partly because it would require a graphics setting slider to switch things back. It'd be no fun to get the game running smoothly right now only for an update to hit and require hardware upgrades.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
From FB: "We are very excited to announce that Terminator 2 has been released for PC/Steam beta testing!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts