Bug Performance - Dr. Dude/Party Monsters Frame Rate Drops

GinchmiesterJ

Aug 18, 2013
Every other table I've played runs at a sold 60fps. It's only these two that are having issues and only when post processing is off.

Title Bug: Dr. Dude frame rate drops from 60 to 40 when post processing is off
OS Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Graphics Card: ATI/AMD Radeon HD 5850
Ram: 6GB
Version #: 0.011
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1920x1080

Frequency of Occurrence: 75% of the time on plunger-cam, 25%-33%(?) during game play

Expected Result: Run at a steady 60fps.
Actual Result: About 75% of the time when the camera moves for ball launch the frame rate drops from a solid 60fps to 40fps until the ball is launched. Also, during game play the frame will drop to 40 for a few seconds and then go back up to 60. Sound playback slows down during the frame rate drops as well.

Comment: Turn off post processing and play Dr. Dude. It doesn't always happen during the first game but seems to get worse each subsequent game. As far I as I can tell the frame rate drops during game play occur randomly (just the word you want to see in a bug report :( ).

Title Bug: Party Monsters frame rate drops from 60 to 40 when ball is on the Monster Slide and post processing is off.
OS Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Graphics Card: ATI/AMD Radeon HD 5850
Ram: 6GB
Version #: 0.011
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1920x1080

Frequency of Occurrence: 95% of the time

Expected Result: Run at a steady 60fps.
Actual Result: When the ball is on the Monster Slide over the pop bumpers frame rate goes from 60 to 40 to 60.

Comment: Turn off post processing, play Party Monsters and send a ball up the Monster Slide (left ramp). Doesn't appear to happen during multiball. I hesitate to bring this one up since it doesn't really effect game play, but I was getting behavior like Dr. Dude with build 0.010.

PALADiN

Aug 14, 2013
I know that Dr Dude has framerate issues on PS3/Vita. Maybe this is related to those issues.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 4

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts