Zaccaria Pinball - update v1.7

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
3 improvements I would like to see on 1.7 - 1 - the remove or option to turn off the TITANIC words for the Extra Time play 2 - fix that plastic ball rolling on wood board sound ...need more bassssssss , it's not right that sound. 3 - keep improving the metal parts ...and bring it in all tables ! any new table will make me happy ! ...but as @night my 2 favorites to play are Space Shutle and Spooky as well ... Zaccaria pinball became the best pinball on IOS in my opinion ...so true it's ......I just feel bored to play TPA ....looks soooo arcade and unreal compared with 1.6 Zaccaria Black Belt and Champ !! serious !

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
IMPORTANT improvement nescessary - the online scores , I doubt that same guys on the top 3 are playing fairy ! the custom mode can be arranged and make the game very easy to score " table inclination per example " would be fair play if only can score online at Game Center with Arcade or simulation but NOT on custom mode ... or that players on top 3 are toooo good and miracle the ball it's not loosed on the side ways or are the producer of game ... I'm at ranking 4 Black Belt now , but to the first are an diference of 10 millions !! what heck !

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
I'm one of the top 3 (GC ID = "No Brakes!"), I play 3 balls (not 5), and these physics settings:

Game Mode: Custom (of course)
Playfield Tilt: 5.5
Flipper Force: 5.25
Rubber Elasticity: 65
Ball Friction: 50
Slingshot Force: 3
Bumper Force: 3.5
Ball Velocity: 325

I find Zaccaria very easy. Nudging is so over-the-top that there's almost no excuse for a drain. And almost every table has easy-to-get extra balls, so my high scores are really just a sign of OCD perseverance. :)

But yeah, I'm in total agreement about the current GC leaderboard being suboptimal. I'd like separate LBs for 3 vs. 5 balls, and Arcade vs. Simulation vs. Custom modes. I dunno how feasible that is with Apple's current GC implementation though.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Anyone know what happened to Clown? They had It up on the main menu as coming soon and then Black Belt came out this month. I love Black Belt though. What a fantastic table. The work done on Zaccaria's tables for visuals is just perfection. I love every table so far.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Anyone know what happened to Clown? They had It up on the main menu as coming soon and then Black Belt came out this month. I love Black Belt though. What a fantastic table. The work done on Zaccaria's tables for visuals is just perfection. I love every table so far.

Their menu seems to have little to do with what is coming up next. They sort of jump around. But they plan on doing just about every Zac table ever made, so I'm sure we will see it at some point. The next update should show us page two of the table section screen. I'll bet it's on there now.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
@DeeEff , good to know u go as good player , I honestly toke the position 4 with 5 balls but no trick on the physics ...:eek: when I check my name at Game Center it's say " Me " supposedly be SonicBrain ... I think .. can someone check black belt ranking 4 and tell me what name wright there ?! Me for me it's strange ! I'm SonicBrain at Xbox Live too ... I'll will try rise on the ranking with 3 balls too ! have to be fair if I overtake your score :)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I don't think there is any shame in playing 5 ball games. I often do, just so I don't have to keep restarting. But it would be nice if the leader boards noted if it was 3 or 5.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
I play both 3 and 5 ball modes too. No big deal to me what someone chooses as there were a ton of pinball tables that did have 5 balls for a quarter.

I don't see page two yet on my Ipad. Must be coming soon. The end of the month is coming up fast.

I go by Tigershark1968 in Zaccaria, FX2, and TPA on Ipad and Steam. Add me to your friends if you wish. I own all the different ASK Homework pinball games on both IOS and PC through Steam. I have all the IOS pinball games available on ITunes, and I have all the tables for each. I am Tigershark1968 on Steam and Origin too.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
To A.S.K THE NEW MENU - would be really NICE an scroll menu like the original iPod on music , with full view of tables like TPA was before change for the "new" obsolet design ...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.