PALADiN

Aug 14, 2013
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 680
RAM: 8GB
Version: 0.012
Display mode: Windowed
Resolution: 1600x900

Frequency: 100% of the time

Expected result: Pressing Enter on a menu item should cause the item to act as if I'd pressed the "Select" button with the mouse.
Actual result: Pressing Enter gives the usual chime and the "Select" button appears to engage but nothing happens. Tested on high score entry in T2, end of game display in T2 and the graphics settings menu.

Additional comments: The T2 items apply to any table as it's a bug in the game's UI rather than an emulation bug. I just mentioned T2 because I was playing it at the time.

EDIT: It does eventually work but it takes a lot of attempts for it to register correctly.

Last edited:

seanys

Jun 30, 2013
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6870
RAM: 8GB
Version: 0.012
Display mode: Fullscreen
Resolution: 1920x1080

Frequency: 100% of the time

Expected result: Pressing Enter or Backspace on a menu item should cause the item to act as if I'd pressed the button. Mouse clicks work.

Actual result: Pressing Enter gives the usual chime and the relevant button flashes then stays highlighted but nothing happens. Tested on table intro screen, pause menu and high score entry on many tables.

Additional comments: "me too".

Also, wasn't present on an earlier version. I would've noticed as I rely on keyboard for this game.

Last edited:

JavaJack

Jun 25, 2012
General 0.012 menu enter and menu back no longer work within a table or high score

OS Version: Windows 7
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560Ti
Ram: 9GB
Version #(Bottom right of game screen): 0.012
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1920x1080

Frequency of Occurrence: 100% of the time

Expected Result: In table list, hit Enter to choose table. From table screen, hit Enter to begin game, or Backspace to return to table list.

Actual Result: In table list, hit Enter to choose table. From table screen, Enter highlights the yellow glowing Start button but doesn't actually start game. Backspace highlights Back button at lower left but doesn't actually return to table list.

Comments: I am forced to click the buttons with my mouse pointer if I actually want to play.
Exiting/relaunching doesn't help.
I double checked my menu keymappings and they are stilll set to Enter & Backspace.

Probably related: I can no longer press Enter to confirm my initials when I get a high score. Flipper keys DO let me select through the alphabet. When I hit Enter to confirm the letter, I hear chimes but no action takes place in the ROM & HUD. I'm forced to click the big orange block in the middle with the mouse pointer to confirm the letter.
This is a regression as it worked pre-0.012.

KingNeptune

Feb 8, 2013
Confirmed Enter does not perform any action, other than to provide audible feedback.
Mouse entry seems to be required in most menus.
Pro menu game settings menu all but unusable with mouse - have to use arrows to highlight Esc/-/+/Enter action items, then use the mouse to activate the Select button.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts