Request Extras from collections

Illuminosopher

Apr 12, 2012
I loved those extras in the collections they put out like the fortune teller and the love meter I wonder if there is any chance they will come back.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Farsight mentioned on facebook that Strikes 'n Spares from the Wii/PSP Gottlieb Collection is most likely coming back, but I'm not sure about the others.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I believe they did mention that they will eventually have things of that sort like Xoltar or something as possibilities along with the possibility of revisiting a gameroom down the road. It was on one of the earliest posts that had inquired that but it would be a lot of digging to find that one. Plus they were just saying it was possible.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
As I said before, Farsight does not have limitless resources. I'd much rather put their money into giving us the best possible table experience than sink their money into extras like Love Meters, Zoltan machines, and virtual arcades.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
I think programming the extras might be a nice break for the Farsight guys, like a side project to keep them sane instead of looking at 3D models of pinball tables and physics numbers and settings all day, everyday.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
I loved those extras in the collections they put out like the fortune teller and the love meter I wonder if there is any chance they will come back.

They actually had a working / playable fortune teller and love meter in PHoF:TWC?? Or am I misunderstanding something? (Cause I never noticed anything like that...)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.