Were can I download the beta..?

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Well sir, the BETA test is only for premium Kickstarter funders , the ones who paid into the $200 hundred dollars or more tier . They chose PC as their platform and part of the deal was to be a Beta tester , so it's very exclusive right now.

zoid

Banned
Aug 6, 2013
Well sir, the BETA test is only for premium Kickstarter funders , the ones who paid into the $200 hundred dollars or more tier . They chose PC as their platform and part of the deal was to be a Beta tester , so it's very exclusive right now.

Enjoy your very exclusive privilege while it lasts, because the official release for the normal people is scheduled for september >: )

Muahahaha!

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Enjoy your very exclusive privilege while it lasts, because the official release for the normal people is scheduled for september
do you know what most of backer-testers are at level "you'll become an official Pinball Arcade Beta Tester with early access to ALL future table packs (not just Terminator 2!)" only one is at "t2 test only" ?
so enjoy your exclusive privelege of normal people, while waiting for tables which they are already playing.

Last edited:

Tommy

Banned
Aug 25, 2013
Enjoy your very exclusive privilege while it lasts, because the official release for the normal people is scheduled for september >: )

Muahahaha!

I thought in August :(.

do you know what most of backer-testers are at level "you'll become an official Pinball Arcade Beta Tester with early access to ALL future table packs (not just Terminator 2!)" only one is at "t2 test only" ?
so enjoy your exclusive privelege of normal people, while waiting for tables which they are already playing.

That's the real life. If you got the money, you are privileged.

Last edited:

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
oo, yeah)) already dream about how i'm comparing it's playfield with realone :D

Hehe :)
Me and a friend of mine was playing it alot this weekend (on Steam TPA) and it plays really good. My friend was all like "this is my favourite pin in TPA!".
I love it too, great theme and table (T2 is still one of my top 10 movies :) )

PALADiN

Aug 14, 2013

Muahahaha!

I don't know about anyone else but I backed T2 at the $400 level (beta access for all future table packs).

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 4

spanner

Jan 27, 2013
I would not play $400(£256.81) for a game ..wow..:) You can play T2 on FP for free ..:D Money make the world go around ...world go around.

Last edited:

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
I would not play $400(£256.81) for a game ..wow..:) You can play T2 on FP for free ..:D Money make the world go around ...world go around.

i love some FP and VP tables, but FP has no ROM emulation, and VP is not true 3D..and that is only start of problems list.
and T2 for TPA costs only 5$. is that price too high for you too?

Last edited:

Ripley

Aug 28, 2013
VP and FP are not comparable to TPA. TPA is the best pinball simulation ever. I have not the money to donate 400$, but I will buy every table when it is released for PC. Btw, after this PC release, the VP and FP scene will slowly die, my opinion.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
VP and FP are not comparable to TPA. TPA is the best pinball simulation ever. I have not the money to donate 400$, but I will buy every table when it is released for PC. Btw, after this PC release, the VP and FP scene will slowly die, my opinion.

I don't think this is true at all. The scenes are healthy and have a lot of advantages still over tpa.

I still favor tpa but vp still has a lot to offer and fp's recent physics upgrades make it pretty viable these days.

Sexton Hardcastle

Jun 5, 2013

Yeah, I have to admit that any table I have on VP no longer gets any play once it's on TPA, and that will only continue once it's released on Steam.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Maybe once portrait mode, backglass and DMD support are implemented. Until then, VP is still alive and well. Prefer it to TPA until then.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Strange coincidence - but I cancelled my standing Paypal order for Silver subscription @ VPforum.org this weekend gone, as it was coming up due and I haven't really used it much this last 12 months, mainly thanks to Farsight.

I like the look of FP but my PC isn't up to the job really and I have no plans to upgrade.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
I don't think this is true at all. The scenes are healthy and have a lot of advantages still over tpa.

I still favor tpa but vp still has a lot to offer and fp's recent physics upgrades make it pretty viable these days.

i agree - f.e. Genie on FP MUCH more accurate then in TPA and it looks like FS dont want to correct it.. for maaaany months already.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.