FarSight Studios representation

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I know everyone at FarSight is extremely busy at the moment, but I'm hoping they'll take the time to join and participate in these forums. I would hate for all the game bugs and requests posted here to fall on deaf ears.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
That's good to know. FarSight Studios and gamers working collectively is key in getting the most out of a project like this and assuring it's longevity.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
Yeah, Bobby King seems to be a really nice and helpful guy! He was the one to answer all my Emails to FarSight over the past years, especially when I was waiting for the PAL Version of PHoF:TWC... my God that release took forever =)

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Bobby is really cool for sure. Definitely looking forward to seeing him on here, and maybe some of the other devs too.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
Hey guys! I'm registered and look forward to participating on here. Thanks for the kind words. :)

awesome! assuming it really is you ;-) but jokes aside: there usually is a a way to put a label / flag on devs and moderators in forums, right? @Gord: would this be a (desirable) possibility for the FarSight devs on this board to distinguish them?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Hey guys! I'm registered and look forward to participating on here. Thanks for the kind words. :)

Glad you're here...this community is focused on giving you guys constructive feedback and report bugs and other over sights so that everyone gets the most accurate pinball experience possible. Thank you and the rest of FarSight Studios for all you've done so far. I know things will only get better from here on out.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Hey guys! Android lead dev here, just joined and I plan on looking at this daily. There are a ton of Android devices out there as you well know so I can use all the help I can get to make this the best product on the market! There already appears to be a good start at bug reports. Look forward to seeing you on the board.

Mike

Feb 24, 2012
Just wanted to check in after signing up and say hello. PHoF/WC was hands down the best money I ever spent on a PS3 game. My gf and I gave several copies to friends and family as gifts and everyone loves it to this day. I'm absolutely loving Pinball Arcade on iPad2. Thanks Farsight. I cannot wait for more tables.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
there usually is a a way to put a label / flag on devs and moderators in forums, right? @Gord: would this be a (desirable) possibility for the FarSight devs on this board to distinguish them?

Yeah, I had something configured, but was out this afternoon when they joined. Just read that Bobby and Ryan joined, so they're flagged now (and their names appear as bright blue, so they stand out).

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hey guys! Android lead dev here, just joined and I plan on looking at this daily. There are a ton of Android devices out there as you well know so I can use all the help I can get to make this the best product on the market! There already appears to be a good start at bug reports. Look forward to seeing you on the board.

Welcome! Thanks for all your hard work :)

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
Yeah, I had something configured, but was out this afternoon when they joined. Just read that Bobby and Ryan joined, so they're flagged now (and their names appear as bright blue, so they stand out).

yes, this works nicely! also good to see that Ryan has joined. looks like we're going to get the needed representation :D

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Welcome, Bobby. Glad to have you here. Feel free to get some of your comrades to register as well! It's truly awesome anytime a company has any representatives interact with their fans and consumers in forums.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.