Fixed Cannot input initials in any manner now

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
I have tried both my xbox 360 controller and my keyboard and neither can successfully input my initials at the end of a match. When I input MIC as my initials it comes out LHA instead.

OS Version: Windows 7 Home Premium
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 670
Ram: 16GB
Version #0.12
Display Mode: Windowed and Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1024x768

Frequency of Occurrence: 100% of the time.

Expected Result: That I can actually enter my initials at the end of a round when I score a high score. This bug is 100 percent on all tables in both Season 1 and Season 2.

CmputrBlu

Jun 30, 2012
I get this too. Windows 8 @ 1920 x 1200 resolution.

They got to fix this one ASAP. I've tried using the mouse to enter my initials when playing with the controller and I can never get the initials I want now. Either I time out trying to fiddle with it or for some reason the initial changes to the one before it upon clicking. Decided to try and trick it by picking the initial after the one I wanted and it didn't skip giving me the wrong one again.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Yup. The mouse fails to do it also. There is no way to enter proper initials at all now. It is taking a lot of the incentive away from playing. Of course I scored several of my absolute best scores of all time on 3 tables and now the initials are M, LHA, and GHA for them. I couldn't use my mouse, keyboard or joystick to enter the proper initials. :(

ArcadeTechNerd

Dec 24, 2012
Noticed on 'Central Park', that I could not enter any initials unless the mouse cursor was at least hovering over one of the high score entry buttons.
Otherwise on keyboard entry the buttons will flash/chime but with no character entry.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Noticed on 'Central Park', that I could not enter any initials unless the mouse cursor was at least hovering over one of the high score entry buttons.
Otherwise on keyboard entry the buttons will flash/chime but with no character entry.

Confirmed on Black hole. Entering initials with the keyboard only seems to work if the mouse cursor is hovering over one of the buttons.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts