Beta Vs 0.013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Changelist for Version 0.013

Not too many changes in this build. A few of the things I'm working on currently aren't ready to be released yet. Fixed major issue involving input with contoller and keyboard not working in many instances.

Version 0.013
- Use steam browser for opening login web pages
- Fixed High Score Entry
- Fixed controls on menus not working right.
- DMD showing on backbox for NGG, MB

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Thank you for the build. I hope that the Ripley's bugs are being worked out, with the DMD issues. Playable without the ABC displays. (TSPP, over at my bowling alley, has a non-working TV, so it can happen on a real Ripley's, too.)

Dagmar

Aug 17, 2012
Taxi Crashes

Taxi Crashes back to desktop everytime, cant play it when i try to load the table up from the table menu.

OS Version: Windows 7
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660ti
Ram: 16GB
Version #0.013
Display Mode: “Full Screen”
Display Resolution: “1920x1080

Frequency of Occurrence: “100%"

It was working before just fine in version 0.012, was having a blast with it about 5 minutes ago ;)

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I had a big download too. But I don't think it was the whole game. Seems the issues with control is fixed. Tried Taxi and can confirm that crashes too.

russh1

Sep 1, 2012
I cant log in now. my email has an underscore in it, and pressing shift turns the text white so I cant type.

This is on a uk keyboard.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I can't log in with this build either. Trying to press shift to put in the @ symbol in my email address takes the focus off of the text field. Also pressing backspace to correct a typo backs out of the login screen altogether.

karl

May 10, 2012
I had the same problem, but after trying a few times to put the cursor back with the mouse and very quickly adding shift/2 did the trick. It is still pretty funky though

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
ctrl and alt keys still not working either... shift-2 on US keyboard indeed does draw the window focus to something else... :(

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
For some reason, Steam is making me download the entire game again.

The patch size was 2.5gb this time. I fixed some table issue, which I think when adding in missing files to the resources it shifted all the bytes, so the byte comparison was everything changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.