Heads up for fellow ps3 owners - Pinballistik now free on psn.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
hey the store updated tonight and I saw that Pinballistik is now free.. I believe it comes with a few tables and there are 2 DLC tables that cost money but the main pack is now free... I haven't played it yet but thought you all would like to know since it's free pinball..

this isn't tied to plus or anything, it's free for all ps3 users.

mods: I know this doesn't necessarily belong here as its not about TPA but I thought I'd post it in the ps3 forum in order to let people know

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I wonder if this means that more DLC is coming and they'll finally get to patch their longstanding bugs.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Yep. Not a great pinball game, but certainly not the worst either. It looks like you only get 1 table (Circle the Wagon).
The battle mode at least adds something new to the mix.

Not being able to play your own music from the PS3 hdd is a bummer though, but you can't do that in TPA either so....

Every time the game ends I think my Xbox Media Center is starting. ;)

Jericho

Jul 25, 2013
Gah, I payed £6.19 for this last year! I can't help but think that Pinballistik came out 4-5 years to late. By the time it hit the PSN store we already had the superior Marvel and Zen Pinball with ZP2 and TPA just around the corner.

If you enjoy the free Circle the Wagons table I would recommend getting Sector X but for heavens sake avoid Made of Money. It's awful beyond words.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
If you enjoy the free Circle the Wagons table I would recommend getting Sector X but for heavens sake avoid Made of Money. It's awful beyond words.
I've enjoyed the Made of Money table quite a bit. Even with its flaws (frame rate hiccups), I really liked the theme and the challenge the table offers.

Since you can demo the two DLC tables, I say let them decide for themselves.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Roaming on the PSN store, I finally saw that Pinballistik was now free-to-play (one full table and 2 table trials). 4 months later. :rolleyes:

The classic table hasn't a huge amount of interest, but the battle mode is kind of fun.

The leaderboards are just perfect: for each highscore, there is the number of balls played (i.e. including extra-balls), the duration of the game, and the PPS average (points per second).
If only TPA had the same polish...

By the way, after a few game sessions on Pinballistik, I went back on TPA and... oh Jeeeez! How the controls are laggy!:(
I was used to it (in 1080i/p, even reduced a few updates ago), but now, I'm asking myself how I could play with such delay...

I have to go back to 720p now. Damn.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts