Aug 12, 2012
OS Version: Windows 7
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 465
Ram: 8GB
Version #: 0.022
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: “1680x1050”

Frequency of Occurrence: Always

Expected Result: Only one button should be highlighted.

Actual Result: Multiple buttons are highlighted when one is clicked on

Comment: See photos below. Could the buttons be made separately across the window, so that they can't be all pressed at the same time? Or do you have another idea in mind?

7F17CE1C7BEA4767D225D21A79476AB4583BACCB

6A11CEFEFBB0BD4EE71D23C2BAF7EA963BD3F0BD

Last edited:

Zach

FarSight Employee
Feb 22, 2013
Could you provide more detail on what is going on? I tried looking at this area of the game and found issues...but I'm not sure about the issue you're talking about. Are multiple buttons being selected? Is the highlighted option moving one to the right after you select an option?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Could you provide more detail on what is going on? I tried looking at this area of the game and found issues...but I'm not sure about the issue you're talking about. Are multiple buttons being selected? Is the highlighted option moving one to the right after you select an option?

I clicked on one button, but multiple are being pressed at the same time, causing the Mode to not function correctly. Those were different screens highlighting the issue.

alystair

Sep 22, 2013
Oh thanks, will finally be able to do a sound test on Twilight Zone and grab some sound effects I wanted as ring tones, although I wish direct extraction were possible :D

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
FWIW, it *can* still be navigated, but you have to click on a button with the mouse, then navigate with the arrow keys (and click the select button for that option). I've gotten used to it but yeah, it's definitely dun broke.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.