Beta Vs 0.014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
New Beta is up.

Few art fixes, so the download is a bit large.

Version 0.014
- DMD showing on backbox for CC, MM, Elvira
- Fixed Taxi crash
- Fixed mini dmd's on Ripley's
- Fixed issues with shift and backspace not working on log in screen.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Cactus Canyon's DMD is somehow popping in or out, making it look curved.

Also, Taxi's display is half sized on the backbox.

Last edited:

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
UI seems to be working well in the latest build 0.014.

Have one small request if possible. After a game ends and you select continue, you are at the screen where you can select (Back, Setup, Start, Table Menu). Is it possible to have (both flippers pressed simultaneously) = Back Button or at least allow this combination to shift the focus to the back button and then allow an ENTER command to bring us back to the table selection screen? Next request is once back at the table selection screen, can you add code to allow using the flippers to page up and down through the table selections?

Other than that it seems I am able to do most functions without physically using a keyboard, just mapped keys using your standard settings in the game now.

I know there have been requests for being able to start a table from command line. I don't see that coming any time soon, if ever. (I personally could care less for that feature, but heard others mention it). This would be an alternative to that.

Being able to use the flippers and other mapped buttons to navigate the menu systems will be essential for cabinet users down the road. Better to incorporate as much as possible now to avoid problems in the future.

Last edited:

russh1

Sep 1, 2012
Using keyboard, up and down arrow keys no longer work to select table.

Esc no longer works ingame to quit.

On champion pub, holding launch ball should scroll through items on dmd, but an item is chosen straight away, even while key is still pressed.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Version 0.014

No longer able to access controls menu .

Repeatability 100%

Thankfully my control settings are already configured, but they are no longer re-mappable.

Timelord ...

Edit: this was apparently an issue with my computer that has resolved itself apon subsequent rebooting....

Last edited:

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
No need to add the flipper combination thing. Didn't scroll down far enough to see that you already had backspace as BACK. Mapped a button to that and now I can back out and choose any tables I want. Works great except still need to be able to use the flippers (left and right shift keys) to be able to scroll through the table selection screen.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Cactus Canyon's DMD is somehow popping in or out, making it look curved.

Also, Taxi's display is half sized on the backbox.

Confirm, I'm seeing both of these too.

Also, there's still a gap at the bottom of the backglass on CC.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Possibly tomorrow. I got pulled off PC to help finish up some PS4 stuff, and I had to work on the next table pack.

Should have a good chunk of time tomorrow for PC. Stuart has been fixing a few of the bugs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online